Video Conferencing Services
Improve the way you do business by taking advantage of First Richmond Professional Centre’s video conferencing services. First Richmond Professional Centre offers ISDN video conferencing solutions with state of the art confrencing equipment in a fully managed setting. Video Conferencing is well established within a growing number of major organizations for it’s high-end facilities.
- Recruitment interviews
- Depositions (giving evidence)
- In house business presentations
- Employees and client training sessions
- Sales presentations and product launches
- Business to Business consultancy services
Benefits of Video Conferencing
- Train employees around the world
- Shortens product development cycles
- Increased productivity
- Makes internal communications easier
- Save time and money on business travel costs
- Develop Global opportunities
- Improve client services, video conferencing allows you to have more face to face meetings at a fraction of the cost.
Contact us today for more information.